Building a website and getting traffic are two different things. Launching online store is an easy task but it may get difficult when you are trying to get customers in through the internet. This problem becomes intense as competitors limit our chances of getting to the market. When you have conducted research and set up a website, you need to gain recognition by search engines such as Google, so you will need search engine optimization. This process involves modifying your site’s features according to the requirements of search engine algorithms in order to get a top position on specific key terms.
Jason Adler, the Customer Success Manager of gives valuable tips on how to make your content authoritative and website optimized to help you rank higher in search engines.
- Improve the speed and response of your site
- Work on your meta titles and descriptions to be more compelling and actionable
- Use longer, more unique product descriptions and long tail keywords
- Add customer reviews to attract more clients
- Post content mentioning what customers are searching
When doing SEO, several tools could be beneficial to your efforts. These tools include:
- 1. PicMonkey and Kraken. Combination of these tools gives you web design optimization features. They can edit and reduce the size of pictures in the internet pages increasing the speed and response of your website.
- 2. GetFiveStars. This tool helps those who have concerns about their customer feedback. GetFiveStars will send an email to your clients with the necessary information. It will intercept positive or negative feedback on the internet as well as improve your ranking.
- 3. Autopilot. This is a cheap tool which can automate some aspects of your marketing campaigns. This app comes with a 30-day free trial followed by a 25usd monthly subscription.
- 4. YoRocket. This tool can evaluate the meta titles and descriptions of a website. You can use it to make descriptions compelling and guide the content at the webpage. Brian Dean and Backlinko developed this tool. It is a premium service, and users pay to get their click through rates getting high.
- 5. Semalt Keyword Suggestions. This is a keyword search tool which can provide long tail keywords. It can be useful in giving you the search terms shoppers are using to buy from the internet. It can give you keywords to make a listing or create online content.
Building a website and getting a flow of visitors can be difficult to achieve. With SEO, things turn out to be a bit simpler, and there is some hope. Optimizing your website through SEO tactics like the content selection and backlinking can make your site get traffic. Using eCommerce SEO tools, you can establish a consistent effective practice to ensure that your website will remain on top search positions and, consequently, receive new visitors.